Agony of Being Me video trailer

Agony of Being Me *Teen*YA*Romance

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fighting For You Release


Formerly "Head Over Wheels"   

Revised and enhanced, with a new and more appropriate title: 

"Fighting For You"

Available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble by January 26, 2014

Jewelia Delarosa isn't too eager to fight her way through another dead-end relationship. Then her eyes find his. By chance. He's like wine, rich and intoxicating. One sip rocks her world, and suddenly, she's drowning in a guy called Indigo. She doesn't know how to handle her overwhelming emotions. His mood swings. The two women who refuse to let him go. The battle is all uphill. Giving up seems the most sensible thing to do, but once she's tasted his love, given herself to him body and soul, living without him is not an option. Until she realizes, leaving him seems the only protection from heartbreak.

About to begin his residency at NYU Medical center, Indigo's plan is to rescue every child who needs him, even if it sucks the life out of him.  He doesn't remember what happiness feels like. His mother haunts him. A wannabe girlfriend stalks him. He doesn't need another woman in his life. Then a stunning gaze captures his, and while fighting to resist, he sinks deeper into something he never thought could be his. Love has never been in the cards for Indigo. But a girl named Jewelia is as necessary as the blood coursing through his veins.

Fighting For Control

The windows were fogged, the sound of our breathing so heavy, I wasn't sure if it was caused by his breath, or mine, or the heat of our bodies clouding the glass. I felt the weight of a single finger as it rounded my breast, lightly skimming the silky fabric, all that stood between his hands and my skin. The stimulating circle grew smaller until my nipple tightened beneath his insistent touch, burning the tingling flesh beneath my dress.

I had no control over my body that strained against his, my hips that rocked with encouragement, overwhelming desire that flooded my senses. I fought the urge to grasp the hardness beneath me, touch him intimately, as he was doing to me.

When I moaned his name, he reacted by cupping my entire breast, his touch growing firmer, lifting, almost ejecting my breast from the garment's hold. Again and again he cupped and released until I thought I would die.

"Indigo ..." I squirmed, feeling him harden even more than I'd imagined possible.

"Baby," he groaned, "you have no idea what you're doing to me. But if you want me to stop, tell me and I will. I'll do whatever you want ... but I'm not going to fuck you ... not here ... not now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wheel Wolf ~ He's not part of a pack ...

Beautiful Experiment Book Trailer

Head Over Wheels Book Trailer

Sweet Dreams Book Trailer

Love Dreams Book Trailer

Popular Posts

Bittersweet Heart Reviews