Agony of Being Me video trailer

Agony of Being Me *Teen*YA*Romance

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fighting For You New Adult Romance

Would anyone like to see teasers? :-) 

Below is one of my favorite Indigo moments. When Jewel expresser her concern about heating things up and not finishing, Indigo has some medical information to share. 


Another mouthwatering Indigo moment:


Indigo's take on Life

"Life isn't perfect. Think of it as a designer dress you pull out of the closet. Beautiful, except for that one little wrinkle where it was crushed. When you try to iron it out, you end up making more. Choices are a bitch. Making the right one takes time, patience." ―Indigo

Fighting For Control, one of the first "almost" uncontrollable scenes in Fighting For You


The windows were fogged, the sound of our breathing so heavy, I wasn't sure if it was caused by his breath, or mine, or the heat of our bodies clouding the glass. I felt the weight of a single finger as it rounded my breast, lightly skimming the silky fabric, all that stood between his hands and my skin. The stimulating circle grew smaller until my nipple tightened beneath his insistent touch, burning the tingling flesh beneath my dress.

I had no control over my body that strained against his, my hips that rocked with encouragement, overwhelming desire that flooded my senses. I fought the urge to grasp the hardness beneath me, touch him intimately, as he was doing to me.

When I moaned his name, he reacted by cupping my entire breast, his touch growing firmer, lifting, almost ejecting my breast from the garment's hold. Again and again he cupped and released until I thought I would die.

"Indigo ..." I squirmed, feeling him harden even more than I'd imagined possible.

"Baby," he groaned, "you have no idea what you're doing to me. But if you want me to stop, tell me and I will. I'll do whatever you want ... but I'm not going to fuck you ... not here ... not now."

To read more, Visit Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wheel Wolf ~ He's not part of a pack ...

Beautiful Experiment Book Trailer

Head Over Wheels Book Trailer

Sweet Dreams Book Trailer

Love Dreams Book Trailer

Popular Posts

Bittersweet Heart Reviews